Stepping into the center is in itself a calming experience. The atmosphere is a respite form the bustle of Braddock Ave. I leave with a peaceful outlook and a healthier body.
- Spa Services
- Massage Therapy
- Spa Treatments
- Wellness Services
- Energy Medicine
- Couples Massage & Spa Services
- Pregnancy & Women's Health Sessions
- Areas of Specialty
- Private Yoga
- Seasonal Spa Services
- About Us
Depression shows itself in many different ways.
People suffering from depression may experience:
- Feelings of sadness, anxiety, emptiness, irritability, hopelessness, worthlessness, or helplessness
- A loss of interest or pleasure in things normally enjoyed
- Trouble concentrating, remembering things, or making decisions
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep, or oversleeping
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Decrease in energy
- Thoughts of death or even suicide
- Physical symptoms, like headaches, digestive disorders, and chronic pain, which do not have another medical explanation or respond to routine treatment.
Depression is caused by a variety of factors, such as genetics, brain chemistry, family dynamics and/or stressful, traumatic, emotionally wounding events. Depression will impact the mental and physical wellbeing of one in five people at some time in their life.
Fortunately, there is help available for people with depression. At PCCHH we offer a variety of tools for individuals suffering from mild to severe depression.